Alaric Bien City of Redmond
Christina Mchugh King County Performance, Measurement and Evaluation (co-chair)
Dan Wise Catholic Community Services
Evan Mack Compass Housing Alliance
Janelle Rothfolk Bitfocus
Karen Ford Solid Ground
Kate Speltz King County, Department of Community and Human Services
Kristina Sawyckyj Community Member
Lauren McGowan United Way of King County
Mickey Beatima Plymouth Housing Group
Nancy Sherman Consumer Advisory Council
Owen Kajfasz City of Seattle
Shawna McMahon Immanuel Community Services
Shawna Morency Multiservice Center
November – No meeting
August – No meeting
December No meeting
February CANCELLED due to storm
The System Performance Committee (SPC) is currently seeking applicants for a new committee member.
The SPC is looking for someone with lived experience of homelessness, a background as a service provider, AND/OR a background in research and evaluation. See below for more details about System Performance Committee.
This committee is responsible for:
- Guiding the administration of the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS), to ensure that it is functional and meets local needs for data collection and reporting as well as U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) HMIS standards, and
- Use data to measure the performance of the homeless system to identify successes and opportunities for improvements for people experiencing homelessness.
Member commitments include:
- Monthly, 2-hour meetings
- Additional in-person or electronic workgroups on an as-needed basis
- Making recommendations to the All Home Coordinating Board
- Sharing from experiences and expertise to benefit the system, not on behalf of an agency
Applicants can call (206-856-8979) or email Dimitri Groce at All Home if they face a barrier in submitting an application via email, or require an accommodation.
Additional questions or concerns can be also be directed to Dimitri Groce.
Additional materials available upon request.