All Home has been working in partnership with the community to develop Continuum of Care Policies. In addition to complying with a Federal HUD requirement, these standards of practice will guide organizations serving people with experiences of homelessness across common values, principles and regulatory requirements. These policies will reinforce shared, systemic values and will streamline funding requirements for grantees.
This work will include 3 phases:
- The development of Interim Policies which will primarily articulate and consolidate established system policies and minimum requirements of Federal CoC Program, ESG, CDBG, and State CHG fund sources. (Complete)
- Building on Interim Policies to develop Final Policies which will ensure alignment with local priorities and best practices. (On hold, will resume early 2019)
- Ongoing continuous improvement to address any unintended, adverse consequences.
Progress to date:
- The CoC Interim Policies were affirmed by the Coordinating Board (8/1/2018).
- Focus groups and stakeholder meetings specifically designed for CoC policy feedback are paused until the beginning of 2019 in order to account for recommendations resulting from the governance and system-redesign work currently underway.
- In the meantime, surveys are open! (please note the survey links are unique to your affiliation with the homeless housing system)
- Survey for people with lived experience (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CoCPoliciesPwLE)
- Survey for providers of homeless housing and services (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CoCPoliciesProviders)
- Survey for funders or policy makers within the homeless housing system (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CoCPoliciesFunders)
Additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.